novi sad - belgrado by bike and boat

Gde ići, kuda ići, koja mesta treba posetiti i videti, koji putevi, staze i stazice su zanimljivi

Moderator: Moderatori

FrankandGreta

novi sad - belgrado by bike and boat

Post by FrankandGreta »

This summer, my wife Greta and I will cycle from Budapest to Belgrad (Donauweg). As there seems to be a lot of traffic between Novi Sad and
Belgrad, we thought it could be a nice idea to travel that traject (ca. 90km) by boat. But it seems that there is no regular boat line between these two cities. Is tha correct? We contacted the company Dunavski rafting (http://www.dunavskirafting.com/de-index.html), which is ready to take us on their catamaran, but on condition that they can carry a group of about 10 persons. This however is – we think – a condition difficult to fulfil, but if people were willing to join us, we would be glad to hear so. The traject would last two days, with the night to be spent in Slankamen, about half way between Novi Sad and Belgrad. Dinner and breakfast in Slankamen are included. We would like to leave Novi Sad on July 25, but one day earlier or later is possible. For more information, you can contact: office@dunavskirafting.com. But we are also eager to hearing other suggestions that could render that traject less dangerous.
LongDistance

Re: novi sad - belgrado by bike and boat

Post by LongDistance »

You have to tell us how much it would cost :) The price is very important parameter for us. It has a high impact on someone's motivation :)
FrankandGreta

Re: novi sad - belgrado by bike and boat

Post by FrankandGreta »

80 euro pro person, with dinner, hotel and breakfast in Slankamen